Friday, August 3, 2007

ESTEE LAUDER FREE GIFT, CHRISTIAN DIOR FREE GIFT, BOBBY BROWN FREE GIFT




Okay, so I got more than one free gift from Estee Lauder. Actually I got 5 free gifts from Estee Lauder (see above pic), since that's what I qualified for. From Dior I purchased 4 DiorShows and got 3 free pink Dior bags as one gift, (to get a gift with Dior just spend $100 or more). Yipee for me!!! I love free gift time!!!!! Oh, and I almost forgot I also got a free eyeshadow from Bobby Brown. Thank God that my brother drove and waited right outside the door for me, I have some slight bruising on the crook of my arm from carrying so many Neimans bags. Plus I'm getting sick of valeting.
And for some reason I can't get a pic of the 3 free Dior bags that I received. But let me just say this, they are soft, they are pink and they are fabulous!!! I'll see if I can post some pics tomorrow.
FREE GIFTS FREE GIFTS! I LOVE FREE GIFTS! FREE GIFTS FREE GIFTS! I LOVE FREE GIFTS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sup everyone, excellent forum I have found It extremely helpful & it has helped me out a great deal
I hope to give something back and aid others like this board has helped me

_________________
[url=http://iphoneusers.com]redsn0w[/url]