Friday, August 24, 2007

EXCESSIVE SHOPPING, EXCESSIVE GAMBLING AND EXCESSIVE EATING

Equal one heck of a good time!!! Seven days of a good time to be exact. We just returned yesterday on the red eye and we're counting the days until we go back! I did get to shop in between playing. I bought some double layer t-shirts at Chico's. Another bag and matching shoes at Gucci, (the dark silver bag and btw, if it weren't for the matching shoes I wouldn't have bought that bag). A few dresses at BCBG and three bags. A few things at Tommy Bahama. A few dresses from Michael Kors. A few sweaters from Tahari. Some cosmetics and such from the spa. A few shirts for hubby from Kenneth Cole. How much did I win you say? Let's just say, I'm only back to regroup and to find my, "ness" as my brother's girlfriend had strongly advised.

Note to Sister: I'm back. I've regrouped. I've found my, "ness" again as you say. I hate to be the one to burst your bubble, but you can forget that idea of yours about us going into that pit of snakes without either of our big strong men accompanying us. You know they (your man/my brother) would never allow that.

Sigh.....

No comments: