Thursday, October 11, 2007

Dresses that I've ordered today



All 3 dress TOTALED under $550.00. Yipeee!!!! Now let's see what they're like when I get them in my hands. Maybe the quality will be like crap, since they're so inexpensively priced . I think that I've mentioned this before, but I don't normally order dresses, (or much of anything lately) from Nordstrom because the quality of most of their merchandise, (excluding premier designers) has been very poor. Therefore, I'm not holding my breath for any of these dresses.

The Adrian Papell dress at $218.00 total for both the sweater and the dress just screams poor craftsmanship, but hey, I like to gamble so I've rolled the dice. As I've written about in previous posts, I find that you get what you pay for. Put two similarly styled shoes next to one another and I'll tell you which one is the cheap-o. Put two similarly styled pants next to one another and I'll do the same. I mean I don't even have to touch this stuff, I can spot it from across a room. To make a long story short, I could honestly care less if these pieces work out. I just purchased a few dresses from Neimans and from Saks the other day, that I love so basically I went to Nordstrom today because I've already purchased the latest arrivals from Neimans and Saks that I find appealing. And for now, there's nothing in those stores that I want.
Nordstrom is like the back-up boyfriend that you keep on the side when the one you really want cancels.

No comments: