Friday, October 19, 2007

PRADA I HATE YOU AND I ALWAYS HAVE


These shoes suck. I hadn't noticed that the upper strap was made entirely of elastic or I wouldn't have ordered them. That GORGEOUS elastic strap isn't even disguised by patent leather, it's just there for the whole world to think that you're wearing a pair of $49.99 shoes. The audacity of Prada. See, I told you that I don't like Prada and their cheap ways (just their beachy flip-flops). Their cheap nylon bags are an insult to anyone with real style and their shoes look worse than a pair of Payless'. Prada you ruined my day yesterday with your sorry excuse for high end shoes. But I guess the joke was on me because I was lured into this purchase by the matching bag.
I'm SURE that these shoes will have an honorary place in the pile of rejects going to Last Call.
Not that I need to say this, but I returned those shoes (and bag).

No comments: