Sunday, October 7, 2007

A few words that you might like

I'm sorry that I've been neglectful of this blog, I don't mean to be, but with almost 6 weeks of constant travel, its been difficult for me to keep up with things. So, to begin my return I leave you with the following, I hope that you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed typing it for you.

  1. Whatever women do they must do twice as well as a men to be thought of as half good, luckily this is not difficult.
  2. Men are nervous of remarkable women.
  3. The females of all species are most dangerous when they appear to retreat.
  4. If men could get pregnant abortion would be a sacrament.
  5. Never send a boy to do a man's job, send a woman.
  6. That the child is the supreme aim of a woman is a statement having precisely the value of an advertising slogan.

I promise to post more about my shopping addiction later tonight, which of course I didn't neglect.

No comments: