Saturday, September 6, 2008

SIZE 6 FEELS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!

Yes, I am now a size 6, girls!!! I will try to post some pics as soon as I can. Did I tell you? I'm baaaaaaaaaack! And my shopping has now taken on a whole other dimension. Spaghetti strap dresses!!! I can wear those. Strapless? I can wear those too!! Halter dresses? No problem a little backless Le Mystere and some duct tape won't fix!! Bikinis? I have one for every day of the week. Each one sexier than the last. This past Wednesday I bought a size 4 gaucho. Yippee for me!!! It's like I'm dreaming or in some parallel universe. Either way, keep me here. Any of you girls ever been approached by quiet possibly one of the hottest men on the east coast, via an intermediary,(because Cupid's arrow has never hit him like this before) ahem, my brother - just to let you know, how captivated he is by your absolute loveliness? Oh, did I happen to mention this is a textbook model of male perfection from head to sexy toes? The only bad part of my new size? All those size 12's from last season, that I've been practically giving away. Talk about taking a loss.

No comments: