Friday, July 27, 2007

Houston, I have a problem.


And his name is Hubby. Between this dress and the Versace that I just preordered, I'm positive this man is going to impose a limit on my Amex. Oh, but I couldn't resist. I mean who could? I should say what real fashionista could?

I should start off with, " Hey! I saved us $10.00 today!" (free shipping)

Then again, maybe it won't fit well or look good. As an avid shopper of designer apparel, I can tell you that the only way that this dress won't look good is if it doesn't fit. You get what you pay for. If you wear a $12.00 dress it's going to look like you're wearing a $12.00 dress. If you wear a $1200.00 dress it's going to look like you're wearing a $1200.00 dress.

Please let this fit. I wouldn't have gone into typical vacation gorging mode had I noticed this dress on the BG website earlier . Thank God this place wasn't wasn't all-inclusive. Then again, it might as well have been.

Fendi. Bergdorf Goodman. $1200.00

No comments: