Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I'M GOING ON A LITTLE GETAWAY AGAIN

but, this time without hubby : - ( I'll still have Internet access and my trustee Amex of course, so I will be blogging from my sunny destination. But let me tell you that I HATE to travel during the summer months, however since my brother is an educator, this is really the only time that we can get away. Yes, he has very short breaks in between the school year but he works for one of the best school districts in the country, and there is always some mandatory conference or another that he must attend that gets in the way of any travel plans. So off we go this Friday for 7 days or 9 days, I can't remember. The other reason for this post is to remind readers to shop through your preferred airlines' website to earn valuable miles/points, (whatever it's called). I'm ashamed to say that I'm still not practicing what I preach. But not to worry, I've printed out a list of AA shopping sites that I am sticking to my laptop. I'm done not getting miles for all of the shopping that I do online. Everytime that I remember that I should be shopping via AA instead of directly through the Neiman's or Saks websites, I feel disgusted with myself. No more.

No comments: