Monday, July 2, 2007

NEIMAN'S DELIVERY, WHERE ARE YOU?

And please get here before we leave on Wednesday morning. I need the beautiful kooba that I ordered, the two pieces of David Yurman, and whatever else I found while I was on the phone with your operator. From past experience I can say, that I'm not holding my breath that this package will be on my doorstep by the time we depart on Wednesday. Oh, I just remembered, I again ordered some more dresses last Tuesday in addition to the above. I just couldn't help myself. Actually, Neiman's should give that operator who was assisting me a raise because thanks to her patience I shopped more. Now I'm really getting anxious. I need that delivery!!! I want to take my goodies with me on my little extended weekend!!! Grrrrrrr Neiman's, why does it take you about a week just to get things shipped out of your warehouse? A day or two isn't enough time to package my order and send it on its merry way? Give me a break.

Yesterday's shopping went well. I purchased two pairs of sunglasses, a watch, some Argento Vivo and a few Givenchy pieces for some upcoming engagements that we have on the horizon. Surprisingly, or maybe not so surprisingly considering all of the sales, I didn't purchase any clothing, it seems like everyone has just devoured all of the pretty pieces.

Oh, well today is another day, and to borrow a phrase from the NY or NJ lottery, you gotta be in it to win it. So off I am to shower and shop, err work. I meant to say work.

No comments: