Saturday, June 30, 2007

DRESSES DRESSES DRESSES

Eight in total. Four BCBG dresses, one Calvin Klein, one Kay Unger, one Chetta B, one Nicole Miller. PAYDIRT! I love buying dresses! The only one that is not as practical as a day into evening dress would be the Kay Unger as it red and the style of the dress is slightly more formal than the others. I can't wait to wear them all! If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times, dresses are so easy to wear. Just slip it on, put on a good pair of shoes and you're ready to go. No fumbling around, changing outfits one million times, because something, "just doesn't look right". In the summer months you simply put on a pair of casual and trendy wedges for a day look and in the evening all that you have to do is put on a sexy little open toed pump for a more elegant look. In the winter a stacked heel boot always goes from day into evening quite nicely. If it were up to me, I would live in dresses. What about you? Do you love dresses too?

No comments: