Thursday, April 26, 2007

FREE GIFT TIME!!!

I thought I posted this yesterday but I guess I did something incorrectly upon publishing. I'll try this again. I went to Bloomies yesterday, (not where I usually purchase my makeup but DH wanted to go to a store in that vicinity) as I had run out of my YSL touche eclat. Once there I discovered that it was free gift time A .K. A Beauty Benefit Time. I received a large red tote bag with zipper and a YSL cosmetic bag full of goodies. What did I buy to qualify for these, "free gifts" you ask? One touche eclat, two YSL blushes, one lauder lipstick, one DiorShow. I am going to call my SA at Neimans later today because I heard through the grapevine that Chanel's gift with purchase is a cosmetic bag filled with goodies that is a must have for all collector's of useless cosmetic counter free gifts. My SA usually calls me for these events, I'm wondering whether or not the Chanel free gift is taking place at Neiman's. I'll keep you posted on the developments. In the meantime run and get your YSL freebie. You're going to love it!

Also, I'm still waiting on my FedEx or UPS, (whatever as long as it gets here) from Neiman's. Yoo-Hoo! Rather large package from Neiman's, where are you?

No comments: