Thursday, April 19, 2007

PLEASE MAKE DRESSES IN ANOTHER COLOR


Maybe it's just my computer, but I think that this color looks like the color of light - fair skin, although designer lisli describes this color as, "shimmer". See for yourself, the model pictured has almost camouflaged into the dress, or the dress has almost camouflaged into her. I'd say she's even a shade or two lighter than shimmer. Maybe that's why we can still differentiate where this pretty model's flawless skin ends and where the dress begins. So what about the rest of us, who aren't as white as snow, but are slightly darker in shade? Although I love the style and shape of this dress, the color alone makes it not worth paying $388.00. Oh my goodness! Who said that? Did I just say that? lisli Dear, would you kindly make this in another color please? Actually, come to think of it, this color looks almost dirty, like a favorite white shirt that's never seen the healing properties of a cup of bleach. Maybe this lovely dress is a totally different shade when you see it in person. I'll let you know next week when I go to Bergdorf's.

Rats, and there is free shipping and double InCircle points today! (Code: BGAPR7) I'll take a look again after lunch and see what else I can buy with todays double dose of Bergdorf generosity.

NOTE TO DESIGNERS:

Please make dresses this season in colors other than in a shade that I can find with Chanel's Teint Innocence. If I wanted to be the same color as my surroundings I would live in a swamp and do death rolls just because.

No comments: