Tuesday, April 17, 2007

OOOH LA PRIVATE SALE!

~ This was supposed to be posted yesterday, Thanks Noreaster! ~

Finally had a chance to head to Bloomingdales on Saturday to use some of the $15.00/$75.00 coupons that I received for shopping last month’s sale. For every $100 that you spent, you received one of these coupons. I got 30, you do the math.

Saturday I got some much needed retail therapy. I bought three CUTE Anne Klein twinsets, one Jones New York twinset, one TDF Ellen Tracy dress, a mother’s day gift for mom from Ellen Tracy and an Ellen Tracy shell that coordinates with the blazer that I bought about 3 weeks ago.

Unfortunately for today, I have not had my RDA of R.T. – the electric has been out all day due to the storm (just went back on, that is I why I am typing – 10 hrs later) so I have not even been able to take a shower yet since I don’t want to walk around with a wet head of hair. I should have a back-up generator for just such a fashion emergency. I was so looking forward to wearing one of my new outfits today too! Rats! I hate when my plans get ruined. I guess there is always tomorrow. Let’s hope the electric doesn’t go out again and let’s cross our fingers that the internet goes back on soon. As of 6:16pm, no internet, no phone, no television. No fun. My favorite buy of course was the Ellen Tracy dress. I'll try to learn how to post pictures sooner than later.

No comments: