Thursday, April 26, 2007

FRIENDS AND FAMILY TIME TODAY!

Went to the most loathed place in the world today, the gym. The worse part is that if I don't get up and go at the crack of dawn, then I never go. So, what choice do I have? Get fatter or go to the gym. I'll take go to the gym for $400 please Alex. But today I wasn't detesting the gym as much as I normally do because I knew that by getting up early and going I would be ready by 10 am to go use my F + F coupons that start today. I have a 20% off coupon from Saks and a 20% off coupon from Macys. There are two Sigrid Olsen very cute outfits that I've been eyeing and a pair of shoes that I want to pick up at Saks later this morning. After that I'll head over to Macys and see if the shopping gods will be good to me there as well. I'm looking for a two black necklaces, one with a pendant and one without. I've been looking for just the right black necklace for quite sometime now. Why has it been almost impossible to find?

No comments: