Monday, April 23, 2007

TDF SCORES ON SATURDAY!

This is what I bought on Saturday with DH and puppy in tow:

One violet colored St. John Pants Outfit
One two toned St. John Sport Twinset
One St. John Aqua Blazer
One Giorgio Armani Pants Suit - $3,475
One pair of Ellen Tracy Pants
One Dana Buchman off the shoulder white and navy blouse
One Dana Buchman red twinset
One Ellen Tracy black and white angora cardigan
One Ellen Tracy 3 piece pants outfit
One Ralph Lauren Pink Stone Necklace, (its very very heavy)
One Ralph Lauren White Stone Necklace, (its very very heavy)
One Ralph Lauren Blue Stone Necklace, (its very very heavy)
One Sorrelli light green necklace
One Sorrelli light green bracelet
One Sorrelli light green earrings

Puppy suffers from a serious case of separation anxiety. When we go shopping, hubby likes to find an available chair or couch, turn on his iPod and go to his, “happy place” while I spend the equivalent of a Bentley. Unfortunately Puppy does not follow in her father’s footsteps. She just about has a nervous breakdown when I am not within eyeshot of her. This makes going shopping on a beautiful day like Saturday near impossible. I don’t want to leave her home cooped up on such a perfect day, because it WILL take me all day to shop. But at the same time, her need to be held in my arms at all times, especially when we are out can prove to be quite challenging to say the least. How I managed to find all that I did is beyond me. We’re going back again tomorrow, (yesterday really since I am publishing this today Monday, April 23, 2007) because I didn’t get a chance to go to more than 3 stores. Thank goodness tomorrow’s hours are from 9am – 9pm. Maybe then I’ll have enough time to do all of the shopping that I want.

If someone was listening to me in the dressing room, they would have heard, “Oh, TDF TDF!” Don’t you just love it when everything you try on actually fits?

No comments: