Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I SAVED $1075!


My latest find is this pair of Ralph Lauren Giovanna high boots. I purchased these from Bergdorf Goodman. Too bad I’ll only be able to wear them a short while longer, as we are entering into Spring. This purchase would be an example of what I would refer to as a “cheap” purchase. Why cheap do you ask? Because I saved $1,075 on the purchase of these boots! Now, I don’t want anyone to think that I’m one these people that will wait and wait, and cross her fingers in the hopes that when said item finally does go on sale, that my coveted size will still be available. No. That’s not the case here. I could never do that. First of all my size would be out of stock. Secondly, I’ve never done that, nor do I understand or want to understand that level of restraint. In actuality I don’t need a new pair of boots. I have quite a few, several black pairs and brown alike. I purchased this boot not only because I liked the style of it, but because I now need a new pair of black high boots. Need? Why need if I have so many? Because I’m getting tired of struggling with my current favorite pair of zip up black boots that I purchased from Bergdorf’s two years ago. Zip-up boots plus thick calves equal a great deal of hard work and sore fingers. Hence my newest pair from Bergdorf Goodman. Likey? I LOVEY!!!

REMEMBER:

Zip-up Boots + Thick Calves = Sore Fingers

No comments: