Thursday, April 19, 2007

NOW NEIMAN’S HAS ADDED AN ADDITIONAL 25% OFF THEIR ALREADY REDUCED CLEARANCE PRICES!!

Total items purchased in the a.m. before the additional 25% went into effect: 6

Total items getting a credit adjustment this afternoon post additional 25% off announcement: 0

Total items purchased today at NM online: 16

Girls, don’t let this offer pass you by. Stuff is selling out fast. What did I order? Off the top of my head, quite a number of suits (including Ellen Tracy), a wrap and fitted shirt (for $35.00!!!!) and more, I just can’t remember it all right now. However, you have to know your prices, because not everything is an additional 25% off, take for example the items that I ordered this morning. No price change there of course. They know what they have to mark down and what they don’t. Of course, the cute Sesto Meucci Velcro Sneakers available in your choice of red, black, or brown are marked down from $250.00 to $28.00 – there’s only a size 4 remaining! My dreams of owning one in each color were quickly crushed when I read that my popular size 8 were all but a memory in Last Call. Free shipping still applies, if that’s any consolation to your heart and wallet.

There was much more that I wanted to order, but as I expected much of what I wanted to order was sold out, (actually, it was sold out quite a while back). Take this Nanette Lepore Tiered Coat and Cocktail Dress for example:





I could see myself wearing this everyday – morning, noon and night. I’m still kicking myself for missing this TDF outfit when it was full price. I would have GLADLY paid the $775.00 for both pieces. But as they say, you snooze you lose.

~ Sigh ~ Cest la vie

No comments: