Wednesday, April 18, 2007

FREE SHIPPING FROM NEIMAN MARCUS!!!

Now I HAVE to order the nine items that I have saved in my shopping bag. It's free shipping time!!!! Your order must total $150 or more to qualify and you must use code NMSPRING. I think with nine items I have that covered.

Keep in mind, for those of you that are new to ordering from NM online, that most, (assuming it's not sold out) of what NM offers online is availabe in all sizes: womens, misses and petites. Just make sure to keep scrolling down the page once you have selected an item. Also, and this is VERY IMPORTANT, you can return your online items in the store!!!!!! Yipee!!! No having to pay for return shipping makes me, and especially Hubby, very very happy. Just go to customer service with your online-returns for a hassle free transaction. But then again, isn't everything at NM hassle free?

Neiman Marcus, I love you.

No comments: