Tuesday, April 17, 2007

STUART WEITZMAN SHOES AND MATCHING PURSE








I need these so badly. Well, need? Not really. Want? Definitely. What truly stylish girl can resist shoes that have a coordinating bag? Not this one! I already have the shoes in the cream color, now I just need the bag to match. If I had to choose between the cream and the aqua, I would choose the aqua, I’m afraid the cream colored shoes would not, “pop” as much as the aqua ones would. And oh, how I love to POP! I held the aqua / sky blue bag in my hands today, and it took every fiber in me to tell the SA, “just looking” when he asked whether I wanted the aqua colored hobo or the cream colored one. I felt like such a loser for not simply saying the words that were on the tip of my tongue, “I’ll take both bags and the aqua shoes in an 8 please.”
Bag $595
Shoes $315

No comments: