Monday, April 16, 2007

INTRODUCTION TO FASHION PLUS JEWELRY

Hi! If you love shopping designer clothing and jewelry as much as I do, you’ve come to the right place. I love buying CLASSIC pieces for my wardrobe that are not only stylish but well-made. So what if I have to spend $400 on a Dana Buchman dress? Chances are that I won’t be donating it to Goodwill next year, because the, “Sheath” look is out, not to mention sloppy looking and unflattering. Perhaps if you’re a size 2 something that resembles a hefty bag looks, “okay” on you, but for those of us with God-given curves, the pregnancy look so many people are wearing this season is a big no-no. This blog is dedicated to women who love to shop, (and are sometimes lucky enough to find a bargain, but usually when you’re shopping high-end that is rarely the case) who are proud of their voluptuous sexy curves, and who are always the best dressed.

No comments: