Tuesday, June 12, 2007

1-800-I-NEED-HELP + IT'S TIME TO PLAY FILL IN THE BLANK!!!



Me: Hi, My name is Fashion Plus Jewelry and I am a purse addict.

You: Hi Fashion Plus Jewelry, welcome.

Me: Yeah, I started out at first like everyone else I guess, just buying high-end bags such as Gucci and LV once in a while, but then I found that I needed them more and more. Then I moved on to buying no-name bags, that's when I knew that I had a problem.

You: But you're here now because you know that you need help, and admitting it is the first step on the road to recovery.

Me: Oh, I'm not here cause I want help, I'm just here because I wanted to share my _ _ _ _.

A. Bags
B. Finds
C. Luck
D. Herb

You: (losing your 12-step voice) Ooooh, me me me! I want to share, share with me. Me me me, only me, (as you wipe drool from the bottom of your chin).

Fashion Plus Jewelry does not condone the use of illegal drugs. Fashion Plus Jewelry strongly supports the beliefs of her government and not those of any other faux-freedom-loving-government that believe in such undemocratic acts as smoking tobacco cigarettes in a public bar or restaurant, exercising your right to consume foods with trans fat, purchasing non-prescription brand cold-medicine without a signed record of your sale, or counting every vote cast. Fashion Plus Jewelry does not use illegal, albeit natural, substances of any kind. Fashion Plus Jewelry does on occasion use unnatural substances such as wine and spirits deemed safe by her country's government.

No comments: