Monday, June 25, 2007

GUCCI SANDALS



Aren't they pretty? I went to the Gucci boutique yesterday with my mother thinking that I wasn't going to find anything that I liked, and look what I found. And you won't believe what I paid for them!!!!!!!!! Ready? $159.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, that's right, and I WASN'T shopping at no Gucci outlet either. I was at the Gucci boutique. The regular retail price on my shoe box reads $794 or $798 if I remember correctly. Then apparently they were marked down to just under $400.00. When I found them yesterday the price read $159.00 and I did a double take then quickly told the salesgirl that I would take a pair in the white in a size 8. They also had a pair in brown, but since I just very recently purchased 2 pairs of Stewart Weitzman wedges both in brown, I decided that adding a third brown strappy wedge was not the way to go.

What an unexpected and delightful find!

No comments: