Wednesday, June 13, 2007

BERGDORF GOODMAN CATALOG SHOPPING



I'm hoping that sometime over the weekend I will be able to flip through the new Bergdorf's catalog. It arrived in my mailbox on Monday and has been sitting atop my desk unattended and neglected ever since. What a bad mommy I am to my BG cattie. Does it at least count that I've been wanting to look through her divinely fabulous pages filled with pictures of must have jewelry, purses and clothing? I doubt that intention is something that the abandoned can empathize with. But don't worry your pretty oversized-pages my precious BG cattie, Mama will be along soon enough to shower you with all the love and attention that you deserve. Hey, maybe we can even call some of your friends from a few of your glossy pages and see if any of them would like to come over and play with us? If you're a good little catalog maybe Mommy can have them all come over as soon as tomorrow.

No comments: