Saturday, June 2, 2007

EARRINGS


One of my babies was sick yesterday, so Hubby and I decided not to go out on our usual Friday date, and since we stayed home, guess what I managed to do? Yep, that's right, I shopped. I was flipping through the channels when I came across QVC, they carry Joan Rivers award-winning jewelry. I ordered the, "today's special value" earrings on auto-delivery. I'll get two sets, one now and one in August. It's like you're getting all of those earrings for almost $3.00 each!! What a bargain! I hope they look as good in person as they did on TV last night. Oh, in August, the outer part will be sent to me in enamal and of course with different inserts. Hooray for Joan Rivers, I love her! I saw her perform in NYC last year, she was just fabulous!!!! I think they sold out of the earrings, and that is why I posted pics of the necklace, but the earrings that I purchased look just like the pendant.

No comments: