Wednesday, June 13, 2007

SAKS FIFTH AVENUE PANTS & ELLEN TRACY BLAZER

First, I'd like to start off by saying, "Thanks Mom!!!" to my wonderful mother who bought these items for me today at SFA. Mother has great taste and is the quintesential fashionista. Mom didn't see anything that she liked today at Bloomie's, despite the coupon, so we headed over to Saks. Mom spotted a pair of SFA pants for me and an Ellen Tracy blazer. The pants fit beautifully and the Ellen Tracy blazer was of course, perfect. We also picked up some more shirts for Hubby, and Dad. Hubby loves the pocketed long sleeved RL button down shirts for his business casual office, and as an obedient God-fearing wife, I picked up just what he had requested. Mom purchased a SFA round-neck blouse for herself along with some new lingerie,(but not the sexy kind). I also managed to purchase a pair 18kt loveknot earrings for myself for those days when I need to be conservative. The loveknots are not small, but they are not long. The sit right on the tip of my ear covering most of that area. All in all a very fun shopping day.

No comments: