Saturday, June 2, 2007

WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO BE WED JUNE 6TH?

I know where I'll be bright and early on Wednesday, the Nordstrom half-yearly sale. Now, as you, my loyal readers all know, I'm not one of these girls that say, "Oh, I'll just wait until that goes on sale" for various reasons already noted in previous posts. Still, I'm somewhat excited about Wednesday's sale. For quite sometime now, I haven't been the world's biggest Nordstrom fan, even though I still shop there. Perhaps their buyers have changed, perhaps I've changed. I can't really put my finger on it, but in my opinion despite a few very select pieces Nordstrom seems to be carrying a selection of clothing in a quality that I am not at all fond of. Let me repeat, they still carry St. John, (which I wear and love) Hugo Boss, Faconabble and the like, but what seems to be designers with questionable fabric selections appear to predominate. Maybe it's just me. I'm sure those that like these cheap-o fabrics and makes would passionately disagree.

No comments: