Friday, June 15, 2007

SWEATER SETS, BOBBI BROWN, JEWELRY


That's basically what I bought today. A black BCBG sweater set, Bobbi Brown tweazers, (they were for Mom as I somehow lost hers)2 Bobbi Brown eyeliners in the little jar, ( I can't remember it's proper name) and 2 eyeliner brushes. I also bought some jewelry. I bought a hammered gold bracelet, a DKNY wide rhinestone studded watch, (for nights out), and a pair of Argento Vivo earrings. All in all a pretty good day. I wish that I could have shopped more, but I had to go home to get ready for my date with Hubby. The salesgirl at the Bobbi Brown counter said that the eyeliner that she recommended and that I subsequently purchased was smudge-proof and won't rub off during the day. I'll let you know what I think of this new eyeliner in the coming week. In her words, "You could swim with this and it won't come off." We'll see. I have decided to switch from using the Estee Lauder liquid eyleliner in the nailpolish-like bottle. I love Estee Lauder, but I hate the way that their liquid eyeliner completely disappears after only a few short hours and having to reapply the eyeliner 3 times a day. Hopefully the BB stuff will turn out to be just what I'm looking for.

No comments: