Wednesday, May 9, 2007

$25.00 SAKS COUPON

I just received a $25.00 coupon from Saks today. The coupon reads that it is $25.00 off of $100.00 or more. Please Saks! You're kidding?! I can spend that much on one bra. This is just too easy!

I also have to call my SA from Neiman's tomorrow. She called me today but I wasn't home, and I need her to order a two piece sporty casual little suit that I want. I love sporty casual sometimes. Dressy but not too dressy. Just what some days call for.

And, I'm sorry but I have to vent. On another forum that I frequent, one member put out an S.O.S for a Saks coupon for this weekend. Are you kidding too? Who in their right mind would give up a Saks coupon? And especially on that clothing-obsessed board. Oh yeah you're going to Saks this weekend. Big deal, so is every other girl and gay man within 100 miles of a Saks. What do you want, photographers at the ready because you're finally going to know the inside of a SFA? Give me a break. You want a coupon for Saks? It's called get the SFA credit card and/or shop there frequently.

Now I'm done with my PMSing.

No comments: