Thursday, May 3, 2007

JEWELRY SHOPPING, NEIMANS, YSL

I went to the mall today (yesterday by the time this posts) and got a Lucky Brand multi - charm necklace, matching earrings and matching wide bangle bracelet. I also bought a pair of Ralph Lauren Chandelier earrings to go with the necklace that I purchased a few weeks ago, I like this pair of RL earrings even better than the last pair. I did see a brown necklace at Nordstrom that I liked that also had matching earrings and a bracelet, but for some reason I passed on it. I'm thinking I want to go back and purchase it tomorrow. I may be traveling to Chicago next week, so I would like to have my wardrobe and jewelry in order. Anybody want to recommend some good malls in the Chicago area??

Unfortunately, I have not received my Neiman's package. The Neiman's operator had promised me that it was going to arrive no later than today (5/3/07). So where is my package Neiman's??? What about your promise? This is highly inconvenient, I should start charging a daily interest and late fee.

I'm also going to try to stop in at Neiman's tomorrow. YSL has introduced a new sponge applicator foundation, that I am just dying to try! I already use their blush, (if you've read my other post about this) and it is a lifesaver!!! No more rummaging for my blush brush, no more tardy mornings. I'll be sure to let you know over the weekend what I think about this new YSL foundation. I hope it's as good as I dream it is.

What are your plans for tonight? It's Friday, so hubby and I are going out for dinner and drinks. Just the two of us. Last weekend we met up with some friends for drinks, so we really didn't have our usual Friday night date. That's okay, we had a very entertaining time anyway. Hubby's picture is now on the www thanks to some beer girls.

No comments: