Friday, May 25, 2007

BERGDORF GOODMAN PURSE SHOPPING

Why am I up so early? For the best reason possible!!! You guessed it - it's Friday and I've decided to make today a, "ME"day. Before anything I am going to Bergdorf's shortly to pick up this little thing I like to refer to as Pursie. Yes, you're right yet, another thing that I have in plenty but why not get another? My bills are paid, I have a substantial nest egg, investments, I donate regularly to those in need and now I feel like going to my happy place, Bergdorf's. The traffic will be less today, it's a perfect weather day, and besides why not go? It's not imperative that I stay by my computer all day. I do have a conference call later in the day, but it shouldn't be a problem taking that call on my cell. So off I go to bring Pursie home and visit with all her other pals at the greatest place on earth.

TTFN!

No comments: