Friday, May 11, 2007

SPECIAL MESSAGE UPDATE

Okay, so I went to Nordstrom today, and I left very disappointed. I had a chance to see the Nicole Miller dress up close and personal. And can I tell you, no? I didn't like the neck area/vneck area. It had a gold overlay type of foil ribbon around that entire area, that made it look like I bought this dress in some flea market in Mubai. Not the look that I'm going for when I spend $400 on one dress. Had it not had the gold, "stuff" around it, I would have definitely bought it. Afterall, I was there on the orders of DH who told me to go see if I could buy my dresses in person rather than online. Oh well. I guess it's DH's lucky day. No Nicole Miller for me. (Sad pouty face here) I've seen the theory dress before, so I know how that looks. I'm just crossing my fingers that it, (well they because I'm getting both colors) will fit. The other three dresses? Well, if they don't fit, that's okay. I have literally TONS of casual dresses that are rather similar to those pictured in the last post anyway. So, I know you're dying to know what I bought today. I bought a pair ofLiz Claiborne lightweight striped pants that coordinate with the lightweight striped blazer that I purchased last week. Hooray for me!! I didn't have to return the blazer! I found the pants in my commonly sold-out size!!!! Yet another little sporty casual set that is sooooooooo cute!!! I'm sorry, but terry cloth sweatsuits are for the gym or for lounging around at home. With this latest outfit, I have the comfort level of a sweatsuit without looking sloppy. I don't understand what the obsession is with these God-awful sweatsuits. Do you? Well DH is home now, off we go on our date. Oh, and, thanks anyway for telling me to go get the Nicole Miller. It COULD'VE been cute. Oh well.

No comments: