Saturday, May 5, 2007

PAYDIRT! CHANEL, GUCCI, DIOR, ST. JOHN AND MORE!!!!!!

Can you say paydirt?!?! I don't know how, but I hit paydirt today!!! Typically this is what happens: I find shoes, or a dress, or what have you and because said item is SOOOOOOOO CUTE, my very popular size is sold out. Not today though!!! I found a pair of Chanel navy summer wedges, a pair of Gucci suede brown boots, a pari of Dior wedges with the letter, "D" as part of the strap on one foot and, "C" on the other, a pair of Giussipi jeweled flip flops (I'm sure I spelled that name incorrectly) a St. John CUTE cropped blue twinset, a Ralph Lauren silk navy blouse with white dots, a RL green and white sleeveless fitted blouse, a RL striped blazer, a Chicos C--U-T-E long travelers button down top in red and black, and a cascading cardigan and matching shell. I know that I am leaving out something from RL, but I can't think of what it is for the life of me. I also bought a pair of earrings at Brooks Brothers. With shoes, I always leave disappointed. It always seems that pair of shoes that I want, only remain in an 11AA. What a miracle that all of the shoes that I tried on fit!! That never happens. I can't wait to wear my new summer shoes!

Where are you hot weather?

(select a, b, c, or d)


My ____________ want to come out and play.

a. Chanels
b. Diors
c. Guissipis
d. all of the above

No comments: