Tuesday, May 1, 2007

YOU CAN'T WIN THEM ALL

I'm rather disappointed that the St. John Sport blazer that I wanted to order today is sold out. I talked to my SA and she said that they don't even have any remaining in the warehouse. My luck.

Tomorrow starts one of my coupons somewhere. I can't remember if it is for Ellen Tracy or where. So many coupons lately that I can hardly keep up!

I went with Mom to return her white linen suit today. Can you say NASTY? Do salespeople even know how to say, "HELLO" or "THANK YOU" to a customer anymore. Teaches me for shopping at that crappy Jones New York store. Hey Jones New York, your sales people are rude and your merchandise isn't that great. I think I'll stick with Neimans, St. John and Ellen Tracy from now on, just to name a few. And btw, I SHOP EVERYDAY!!!! Oh well, your loss is your competitors gain!

I'm still waiting on my Neimans delivery. This should be a huge box! Goodie!

No comments: