Monday, May 21, 2007

I ORDERED MORE OF THE B1G1 TEES FROM TALBOTS

For the price, I really couldn't pass it up, so I bought two more tees. One in tarragon green (moss) and another in white. I didn't get the aqua because I have about 4 tees in that color and I didn't get that khaki - ish yellow color because that color is absolutely horrible for me. I figured what the heck, let's add another white tee to my white tee collection since they never stay as white as when first purchased. And I thought, "hmmmm, what other color don't I have 4 or 5 of, I think, (and I'm not sure - I could have more) I have about 2 moss green colored tees. Wow Talbots are you having a sale or what? The best part is, everyone can play this b1g1 game because all of these tees, (and I think in fact their clothing) are available in petites, misses and womens plus sizes. So, if you're in need of tees this season, I suggest you go to www.talbots.com quickly before they run out of stock at these prices. And, before I forget to tell you, I like the quality of these tees better than the Caslon tee that I purchased from Nordstrom late last week. If I were to cover up the tags, you would think that the Talbots tee is the Caslon Tee and the Caslon the Talbots. I was shocked at how cheap the Caslon tee looked when I compared the two side by side. It resembled a smaller version of a man's undershirt. I was disgusted. But enough of my ranting. I'm here to tell you that these tees are worth it in both price and quality. Oh, and for your fashionistas that don't care for v-necks they didn't forget you either! They have a round neck available for the same price as well. How do you like that Talbots? Free advertising from www.fashionplusjewelry.com Bet your advertising department never heard of those numbers before.

No comments: