Friday, May 18, 2007

I'M NOT M.I.A, I'M NOT M.I.A.




Hey fashionistas! I'm baaaaaaaack! Sorry I've been sort of missing in action. I've been extremely busy this week, and unexpectedly so if I may add. But, of course, despite all of the mayhem I did somehow manage to sneak off to do some shopping. Not too much out there right now, however I did buy just a few things. Here they are ranked in no specific order:

J.Jill blue summer dress - simple and romatic very, "beachy"

Monet jeweled bracelet - I love this bracelet, I didn't get the matching earrings because I thought the necklace was just too colorful.

Monet silver bracelet - VERY David Yurman

Lauren Ralph Lauren navy blouse - I know I know more navy, but I had to get this one! I saw this piece a few weeks ago but at the time I was purchasing a few things at Nordstrom and didn't want to pay almost $200 for one blouse that didn't have a coordinating bottom. When I went to Nordie's the other day this fabulous blouse was marked down, it was kismit I tell you.

Caslon white v-neck tee. You always need more white tees to add to your ever growing white tee collection don't you? After a few washes those white tees despite being bleached never look quite as white as the first time.

After the gardener arrives, (that's if he does) I will try to head out to my place of worship, the mall. The SA told me that they're selling out on that little blue dress - fast. Update on dress, as I'm just editing this post - the dress pictured is on back order. I was going to order the fandango dress, (the one in brown) but I wasn't crazy about the color. Good thing because the fandango is on back order too! I love dresses, they're so easy to slip into and head out the door.

TTFN

Ta ta for now!
Revision: I forgot to add that these dress are available in petites, misses and womens sizes. Hooray!













No comments: