Monday, May 7, 2007

PICKING UP MY NEIMAN'S PRESALE TOMORROW

I don't even want to go to sleep. I just want to get ready right now, in the middle of the night, so that I can be there when the doors open at 10am. I hope everything fits, because I didn't bother to try anything on last Friday when I presaled. I'm sure everything good has already been presold, but I'm crossing my fingers that tomorrow I come across some unexpected and delightful additional finds!!! Who else is going to Neiman's tomorrow? I"ll be the one standing outside the front door waiting for my watch to read 10am so that I could be the first one upstairs. It's every girl for herself tomorrow. You know what they say, "Early bird gets the worm". And this little birdy is craving some wormy nutrition. Tweet Tweet.

No comments: