Sunday, May 20, 2007

TALBOTS TEES PLUS JEWELRY PLUS URBAN OUTFITTERS

I purchased two tees yesterday at talbots, they were on sale b1g1 free. Who knew? I also bought this awesome silver bracelet, it is chunky and wonderful. I can't wait to wear it. In addition, I ordered an urban outfitters tee for hubby the, "fight me I'm Irish" tee, also on sale. I think that I may take a look at the UO website for some tees for me today as well. And, if I can save at least one person from making the same mistake as I then sharing the following with you is well worth making my blood pressure rise. Do you know how many AA miles I have lost over the last few weeks for not purchasing my NM and Bergdorf merchandise through AA? Hundreds? No, try thousands of miles. I could just kick myself for being such an idiot. I already have quite a high amount of miles, or points or whatever you want to call it because I can't sit in coach for long haul flights, so we purchase full-fare first class tickets for those flights. So, in other words what I'm trying to say is that I have the points, or the miles or whatever term AA wants to attach to their rewards system, that qualify for upgrades and such. Uggggggggghhhhh! I'm an idiot.

No comments: