Friday, May 4, 2007

NEIMANS RETURNS AND PRE SALE

I got my Neimans package today. Only two things fit! Not only that, exactly half of the pieces I didn't even bother to try on, because I could see through the plastic bags that they were hideous. Grrrr. But, thankfully I walked into the Neimans pre-sale and put a few things on presale for pick up this Tuesday. I got a DKNY pantsuit, an Ellen Tracy casual pantsuit and blouse, an Anne Klein blazer, a Chetta B summer skirt with blazer, a St. John twinset (they didn't have the pants in my size, just a size 2) and I think one or two more things, but I'm not sure. I'm most excited about the DKNY suit and the Chetta B. I'm not too sure about how the Chetta will look, we'll just have to see. I'm hoping that I will be able to find the pants that coordinate with that St. John's twinset. I hate not having a full set.

Lately I feel like there are not enough hours in the day for everything that needs to get done. Does anyone else feel like that?

No comments: