Wednesday, May 23, 2007

YSL PERFECT TOUCH RADIANT BRUSH FOUNDATION

I forgot that I didn't give my review of YSL's new Perfect Touch Radiant Brush Foundation. I've had it for several weeks, but only earlier this week did I decide to give it a whirl. My opinion? I'm not impressed. Here's why:



I thought that this new foundation would be similar to YSL's blush. No mess. It was rather messy. Also, I was under the impression that you just, "rolled" it over your face in the same fashion as a roll-on deodorant or used soft brush strokes to apply, never having to get the makeup on any other part of your body than your face. That wasn't the case. You have to squeeze the bottle then apply the foundation on to your hand and then apply it to your face as you normally would your regular foundation. So, you're still getting messy. I hate messy. I'm constantly in a hurry. I don't have time for messes. Additionaly, contrary to what the SA tried to tell me, it does feel heavy, not too too heavy but HEAVY, all-day-long. I don't like that feeling, like I'm walking around with clown's makeup on my face. Perhaps it would have felt even heavier if I would have applied a normal-sized amount. I applied it very conservatively, and yet I could literally feel it weighing on my skin all day . What an uncomfortable feeling indeed. I think I'll stick with my Erno Laszlo, thank you very much. Your blush and Touche Eclat can stay too YSL, just not your UNperfect Touch.

No comments: