Thursday, May 31, 2007

WHAT TO WEAR TO A STUDIO RECORDING?


Fashionistas, I need your help quickly we have no time! What do you wear when you are one of 40 persons chosen to attend a live studio recording of Satellite Party? That's where I'm going on Sunday, and with 3+ closets overflowing with everything from furs to flip-flops, I'm ashamed to admit that I've found myself saying those six little words that no fashionista should ever have to mutter. What am I going to wear?!?!? Or worse the even more dreaded - I have nothing to wear!!

Also, without divulging too much personal information, and in order to emphasis just how imperative it is for this fashionista to look her most fashionable on Sunday, one of the band members is a close personal friend.


Back to the original question, what do I wear?!?!?

www.satelliteparty.com - buy your CD now! I KNOW you're going to LOVE IT as much as I! It's absolutely my favorite CD of all times!

No comments: