Monday, May 21, 2007

DKNY BLOUSE and UNWANTED CLOTHING

I admit that I didn't try this blouse on because I was just too lazy and there was a very long line at the register. Now, I'll have to pay for it, but not literally. I have to return what looked to be this fabulous little DKNY blouse, (red and white) and I loathe making returns. If my husband won't return something for me or forgets to return something for me, I just keep it stashed away in the forgotten part of one of my closets. I have literally bags filled with new clothes that have only been tried on for less than 10 seconds. This one will hopefully not end up in one of those many bags. Hopefully it'll get returned. I was thinking about maybe featuring some of those little pretties here on fashion plus jewelry. What are your thoughts? Of course, I wouldn't price anything as if I were some designer boutique or retail store. And believe me, do I have quite a few things that are becoming claustrophobic in those dark plastic lawn and leaf bags.

I look forward to your thoughts.

No comments: